Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good Idea!

Hey Everyone!!!

So, I just finished my first unit- Healthy Self. After the students took their test, I had a small writing prompt on the board for them to respond to:

1. What have you enjoyed in our class during this unit?

2. What do you think could have been better in this class during this unit?

3. What other concerns do you have in regards to this class?


The students actually answered these questions very thoughtfully and answered them really well. I liked that it started with a positive, had a somewhat negative, and ended with a personal concern.

It also has helped me see that they did learn something in class!!! As the teacher, I feel like the topics we are covering are pretty easy and that everyone probably already knows about them, but, THEY DON'T and for the most part they really enjoy health and the stuff that we teach them.

Sorry for the long post, but I feel that today was a break through for me!!!

Kaitie

1 comment:

  1. I did this! And I really liked the feedback I got. They were really honest and I'm excited to try new things to help them.

    ReplyDelete